Our local ballet school/company is moving to a long-overdue, much-deserved new location, so I spent this afternoon with other parents, students, staff and friends of the ballet preparing for the transition (specifically, scraping 10-year-old gum off the inside of garbage cans - this was not glamorous work). After 50 years in the current location, the job of moving the organization is a big one. One of the tasks is cleaning out the costume shop by way of a rummage sale. Those of us working today got the first pick of well-used tutus. I came home to two very grateful little girls.
Aren't these pretty?
And when I got home, my kind husband had already prepared dinner, and we had our first outdoor meal in our new house!! We finally have a patio and a table on which to dine al fresca. What a pleasure.
Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment