Everybody was in rare form today, possibly because we had to get up early for a serviceman coming to do some work on the house. Anyway, the most impressive thing about this is that I've actually remembered a couple conversations to record...
This morning, Miss Felic was snuggling in bed with me, waking up slowly, when we both heard her stomach growl. "Mommy," she said with her eyes still closed, "I think I'm purring."
This afternoon, I was on the couch in the next room while Eustace was trying to put a DVD on for the kids. I overheard the following:
Eustace: I don't know why this is malfunctioning...
Vic: It would really be going crazy if it were 'female'-functioning!
Lucy is writing a rap song. That's just funny in and of itself. I'll post the lyrics, if she'll let me.
hah. I wanna be a kid again and live at your house.
ReplyDelete