Daddy had the day off, so he came with us to horseback riding lessons.
First the grooming...
then saddling up...
(This is Flint.)a warn-up lap...
and onto riding!
Then, we headed to our friends' house to pick up kittens. We had agreed to taking 1 or 2 several weeks ago, so excitement about the day they would be ready for us had been mounting. When we arrived, we discovered that the whole family of cats had mysteriously disappeared! Since our cat Susan, whom we all loved so much, had also recently gone missing, everybody was particularly sad. So, on a whim, I drove to a house of perfect strangers where I had seen a sign for free kittens in the front yard. They were home, still had a barn full of kittens, and we were in business. Therefore, I now introduce.... Hamlet and Ophelia!!!
So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment