Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Vicarious Living

Several days ago, my husband gave me interesting news.  My brother is going to India on business!!  I can't believe he gets to go hang with my peeps.

Whadya mean they're not my peeps?  They're my husband's, and what's his are mine, right?  

Plus, I love Indian food.  That must count for something...

You're also wondering why this info came to me through my spouse?  He's better at texting than I, and more often than not has a jump on knowledge of current events, familial and otherwise...  Basically, if it weren't for him, I'd still be using dial-up and assuming that George W. was president.

But, anyway, I'm so excited that someone closely related to me gets to visit a country near and dear to my heart.  In my mind, I've been there.  In reality, I have not even come close.

Someone who may or not be married to me doubts my ability to handle certain aspects of being there - rats, large insects, etc.  I don't know if I'll ever get a chance to prove him wrong.

So, I'll be taking this opportunity to live vicariously through my little brother.  I'm sure he'll tell me all about it.  I wonder what sport he'll play there.


No comments:

Post a Comment