Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Room with a View

It's been a long time since I was sick enough to spend an entire day in bed.  I'm actually super glad this is happening while on vacation.  I have my husband and parents to take care of the kids, thanks be to God!!  If we were at home, I'd be hurting right now....  

Also grateful that I have this lovely view while I'm down and out.  And I'll spare you the pile of used tissues on the floor.  

Everybody else is at the beach, so I have quiet except the mowers outside.  Here's hoping this is a short-lived bug so my poor husband doesn't have to do all the going home packing by himself....   I am pretty pathetic at the moment.

Cheers, anyway!!

1 comment:

  1. Only mothers can appreciate the value of being sick while on vacation. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete