I'm spoiled and that's all there is to it. Our refrigerator malfunctioned last week, so we've had to use the one in the basement for everything since then.
It seems like such hard work to walk downstairs every time we need milk or juice or whatever. Ridiculous! What would I do if we had to go outside and milk a cow everyday?
First of all, I'm thinking I should be very grateful that we have a backup fridge. So, that's my first reality check.
Second, this has been a great opportunity to really clean out my main appliance (thanks for your help with that, Mom!).
Yes, I had to throw out some things that spoiled before we realized the problem. That's a bummer and seems so wasteful. But, fortunately, we have plenty more. Another reality check.
The repairman got the part we need and is on his way over this afternoon. Yay! I am resolved to be more grateful for what we've got.
No comments:
Post a Comment