Thursday, October 4, 2012

We interrupt this school year...

...to clean the house!

After 9 months of pregnancy and a few months of newborn life, Momma is back!  Good buddies are coming this weekend, so it's a good excuse to get things in order.  And let me tell you, it's pretty bad around here.

Now, I do intend to honor my pledge about cherishing baby days and avoiding freaking
 out over  the state of things on the home front.  So, something's got to give, right?  This week, it's curricula.  Don't worry - there's still plenty of learning to be had, just not of the textbook variety.

We are vacuuming closet floors, organizing sewing stuff (thanks, Luce!), putting and throwing away school books from last year (!), and sanitizing some sorely neglected areas.

We're not done, but I feel better already.

The kids?  I'm sure they'll have new appreciation for their math books when we get back to it next week. :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment