Sunday, September 30, 2012

5 Months

Dear Leo, You sweet and handsome baby,
Your mama can hardly believe you are 5 months old already!  You add so much love and joy to our family, and we're so grateful for you!  Soon you'll be doing all sorts of new things, like eating solid food and crawling.  These days of rocking and carrying and nursing will pass by all too quickly...  I'm tryng my hardest to etch permanent memories of your soft baby skin, your fuzzy hair, yout big toothless grin into my brain forever.  But I know those images will be shadowed by the new you as you grow each day into the person God created you to be.  So, I will enjoy each day of your baby life.  I pledge again not to worry that the house is in disarray.  You're totally worth it.
Love and big kisses,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment