Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's a Party!

I can hardly believe it's true, but as of today, we have a one year old in our house!!
Showing off his 2 teeth

 
We love to squeeze him!
And watch him eat Che*rios! 
He loves food of every kind, especially if it's what everybody else is having!! 
You'd be amazed at what he can handle with only 2 chompers.  Steak?  Pork chops?  No problem.
I had planned to write a sentimenal post about his difficult first days, but I changed my mind.  This baby has brought us so much joy, I just want to focus on the happy!! 
love this outfit
Yes, that's how we feel about having him in our family - immense joy and gratitude. 
Even the kitties are happy, even though they sometimes have to escape his clutches.  Learning to be gentle is kinda hard...
On this great day - Baby's 1st Birthday, a feast for St. Joseph (one of his and his brothers' patrons)- we are enjoying beautiful weather and celebrating life. 
the first outdoor meal of the year! 
 

Happy Birthday, Sweet Little One!!  You are my sunshine!!  God bless you!!

1 comment:

  1. What a Blessing! I remember a year ago praying for this little one's life. There is nothing wrong with GRATITUDE; in fact it brings us closer to GOD...Thanks for the beautiful blessing on the Feast of St. Joseph!

    ReplyDelete