Hello World!
My blog name used to be Baby, but since I'm getting so big now, my mommy changed it to Crash.
I think it has something to do with that loud sound I love to hear when I throw silverware all over the floor. Or books. Or whatever I can reach up there on those shelves. I know there's some really good stuff up there, but I can just barely see it. I won't stop trying til I figure it out! If I get bored, though, I can always go throw those shoes off the shelf. Or unload a laundry basket. That there is a good time.
Mom says I also like to skin up my knees. I don't really mind that, but I hate it when I bonk my head on something. That is not fun. If I cry loud enough, though, I can usually get somebody to go fetch my favorite trucks or a good book or something.
The other thing I really love is throwing stuff from my high chair. Especially food. That is totally awesome.
Oh yeah, and I learned a new word! Climb. I'm pretty sure that's what my brother's wheelchair is for. I like to get up there whether he's in it or not. I'm not picky.
Crash is a good name for me, I think.
Have a happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment